Despite the ongoing COVID-19 global pandemic, Eclair Aviation team is taking all the necessary steps to ensure a safe and responsible operating environment.
Updated information about flying during global pandemic
Understanding the current challenging situation, the team of Eclair Aviation continues to provide top-notch aviation services with the special attention to security of all the passengers as well as of our partners. In the last several weeks Eclair Aviation helped dozens of people from different parts of the World to return to their safe homes and our team is confidently focused on continuing helping those in need of immediate relocation.
Since the safety of our passengers and crew is our number one priority, we have taken strict measures aimed at ensuring the best possible conditions in the aircraft:
- Our entire fleet is professionally disinfected following every single flight.
- Our crew undertake regular health checks prior to the commencement of any duty period.
- To mitigate the risk of transmission the pilot is authorized to refuse boarding persons, who have symptoms of the illness
- The flight crew is authorized to conduct a temperature check of the passengers prior to boarding.
- All passengers are required to wear a face-mask, respirator or other nose and mouth protection before boarding and use it until they leave the aircraft.
Furthermore, following the decision of the government of the Czech Republic from April 14, we are glad to announce, that our entire fleet is available for all the international flights not only for repatriations and evacuations purposes, but also for your business trips.
Moreover, in case your trip does not exceed 24 hours period, you are not obligated to stay in quarantine for two weeks as ordered by the Czech government. And the best of it all, any flight is available within 3 hours of initial request.
Stay safe and we are looking forward to greeting you in one of our aircraft!
Eclair Aviation Team