Eclair Aviation continues to provide our unrivalled services for all of your passenger and cargo flight requirements. Our team continues to take all the necessary steps to ensure a safe and responsible operating environment, whilst at the same time ensuring the highest standards of service are maintained.
Over the past year, Eclair Aviation has performed dozens of unique and often times complex flights. We continue to provide our clients with tailor-made transportation solutions for urgent business meetings and personal travel requirements, as well as for sports teams, critical infrastructure personnel and urgent medical appointments.
As the safety of our passengers and crew is our number one priority, we have taken strict measures aimed at ensuring the lowest exposure to any kind of risk whatsoever during our flight operations:
- Our entire fleet is regularly disinfected at our Prague base using Dezimeds ozone fogging technology which guarantees a completely clean environment and a safe journey to your destination
- Our entire fleet is professionally disinfected following every single flight according to Czech CAA and EASA guidelines using BACOBAN for Aerospace
- All our aircraft are equipped with face masks for passengers, gloves, hydroalcoholic gels, UPK (Universal precaution kit) and thermometers
- All Eclair Aviation employees undertake regular weekly testing for the presence of COVID-19
- Our crew are subject to regular health checks prior to the commencement of any duty period
- To mitigate the risk of the contagion the pilot is authorized to refuse boarding passengers, who have symptoms of the illness
- The flight crew is authorized to conduct a temperature check of the passengers prior to boarding
- All passengers are required to wear a face mask, respirator or other nose and mouth protection before boarding and until they leave the aircraft
- We continue to provide a full service (with flight attendant) on board all Gulfstream and Global fleets (it is possible to provide a reduced service with no flight attendant should the client request it).
Eclair Aviation is perfectly aware, that due to many existing uncertainties your plans may change unexpectedly and in view of that fact we now offer a flexible cancellation policy on all trips as mentioned below.
Eclair Aviation flight cancellation policy during COVID-19 pandemic
Eclair Aviation recognizes the difficulty and ever-changing dynamics of the current situation. As such we have adopted a flexible cancellation policy on all of our flights. Should a flight be canceled due to flight restrictions imposed by governmental authorities or our own internal company decision, we will not apply any cancellation fees. *
* Eclair Aviation will provide a refund of the flight costs with the exception of expenses associated with positioning (ferry flights), catering, non-refundable handling fees, crew travel costs etc. Eclair Aviation will also be under no obligation to provide compensation or to source any substitute aircraft for the client.
We wish you safe and pleasant journey aboard our planes
Eclair Aviation team