As the COVID-19 situation evolves, our team continues to take all the necessary steps to ensure a safe and responsible operating environment whilst at the same time maintaining standards of the highest quality as well as the top-notch services.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, Eclair Aviation has helped dozens of clients from different parts of the World to return to their homes and their loved ones thanks to unique and oftentimes complex repatriation flights. We have also assisted numerous clients by providing tailor-made transportation solutions for critical infrastructure personnel, sports teams, urgent medical appointments as well as urgent business meetings.
Eclair Aviation will arrange COVID-19 testing free of charge for all of its clients (applicable for flights to/from Prague). Testing is provided in cooperation with Scimed Biotechnologies, a partner of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic.
Eclair Aviation is now more than ever ready to provide our unrivalled tailor-made services for all of your passenger and cargo flight requirements. As the safety of our passengers and crew is our number one priority, we have taken strict measures aimed at ensuring the lowest exposure to any kind of risk whatsoever during our flight operations:
- All areas of Eclair Aviation aircraft are regularly disinfected at the base in Prague using ozone technology and fogging Dezimeds, which guarantees a completely clean environment and a safe journey to your destination
- Our entire fleet is professionally disinfected following every single flight according to Czech CAA and EASA guidelines using BACOBAN for Aerospace
- All our aircraft are equipped with face masks for passengers, gloves, hydroalcoholic gels, UPK (Universal precaution kit), and thermometers
- Our crew are subject to regular health checks prior to the commencement of any duty period
- To mitigate the risk of the contagion the pilot is authorized to refuse boarding passengers, who have symptoms of the illness
- The flight crew is authorized to conduct a temperature check of the passengers prior to boarding
- All passengers are required to wear a face mask, respirator,or other nose and mouth protection before boarding and use it until they leave the aircraft
- Currently, a flight attendant providing full service is present on board of all Gulfstream and Global fleets (it is possible to provide reduced service with no flight attendant should the client request it).
Eclair Aviation is perfectly aware, that due to many existing uncertainties your plans may change unexpectedly and in view of that fact we now offer a flexible cancellation policy on all trips as mentioned below. Furthermore, we guarantee to operate any flight with only 3 hours’ notice with the departure from our base at Václav Havel Airport Prague (LKPR).
Eclair Aviation flight cancellation policy during COVID-19 pandemic
Eclair Aviation recognizes the difficulty and ever-changing dynamics of the current situation. As such we have adopted a flexible cancellation policy on all of our flights. Should a flight be canceled due to flight restrictions imposed by governmental authorities or our own internal company decision, we will not apply any cancellation fees. *
* Eclair Aviation will provide a refund of the flight costs with the exception of expenses associated with positioning (ferry flights), catering, non-refundable handling fees, crew travel costs etc. Eclair Aviation will also be under no obligation to provide compensation or to source any substitute aircraft for the client.
We wish you safe and pleasant journey aboard our planes
Eclair Aviation team